Jake Gyllenhaal recently told a reporter that he buffed up for his role as a streetrat turned prince in "Prince of Persia" by shampooing and conditioning his long hair, claiming the shampooing worked the biceps and the conditioning worked his triceps.
Jokes aside, what Gyllenhaal actually did to get fit for the physically demanding role was par core (jumping from building to building) and lots of chest presses.
Get the abs currently up on billboards all around L.A. by doing the decline dumbbell chest presses spotlighted in this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades