Learn how to do twisting dumbbell incline chest presses. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Twisting dumbbell incline chest presses work the muscles of your chest and upper back.
Chest, Back (upper)
Choose two dumbbells that you can press 12 to 14 times while maintaining the proper form described below. Set an inline bench at less than 45 degrees above horizontal and sit on it with your back against the bench and a dumbbell in each hand. Start at the bottom of a chest press motion, with your elbows at a 90-degree angle and level with your back, your hands beside your chest with your palms, and your thumbs pointed in toward your chest. Retract your shoulder blades and keep your chest high and back flat throughout the entire set.
1. From the starting position, begin pressing the dumbbells up in a chest press. As you press up, turn your hands inward so that your palms touch or almost touch at the top of the lift. Keep your chest engaged at the top of the lift. It is important on all chest presses to keep the flexion in your chest throughout the movement instead of allowing your chest to turn off or rest at top of motion.
2. Reverse direction and lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position. Keep your chest engaged as you lower the weights.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades