Learn how to do incline dumbbell flys. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
The incline dumbbell fly works your upper and inner chest muscles in particular.
Set a bench at an approximately 20- to 25-degree angle. Lie back on the bench with your feet on the floor and dumbbells held in each hand above you, with your elbows slightly bent and your palms facing inward with an easy open-hand grip. Keep your shoulders retracted and your chest up high.
1. From the starting position with the dumbbells held up, open your chest and, keeping your arms held in the same position with elbows slightly bent, lower the dumbbells down into a fly. Go deep but not too deep—do not allow the dumbbells to go below the level of your back or you'll risk shoulder injury. 2. When you have reached the bottom of the fly motion, reverse and bring the dumbbells back up together to the starting position. Make your chest do the pushing; don't let your shoulders kick in. Do not allow the dumbbells to touch—stop when the dumbbells are about shoulder-width apart, then reverse and lower the dumbbells into your next fly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades