Learn how to do shoulder dumbbell or plate circles. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
This shoulder exercise warms up and strengthens the shoulders using simple circular motions. You can use a dumbbell or a small weight plate, but either way the challenge is to keep the motion small and controlled.
Holding small dumbbells in each hand at your side, stand with your feet approximately shoulder-width apart. Lift the arms holding the dumbbell until your arms are at shoulder level and are perpendicular to your body. Keep your arms straight; do not bend the elbow.
1. From the starting position, begin making small forward circles with your arms, using that shoulder as your focal point.
2. Do 15 forward circles, then reverse the motion and do 15 backwards circles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades