Learn how to do dumbbell 45-degree angle raises. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Use light weights to warm up and strengthen the muscles of the shoulder complex.
Stand upright facing a mirror with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding dumbbells in your hands with your thumbs facing down toward the floor. Engage your core and retract your shoulder blades.
1. From the starting position, slowly raise the weights up in front of you at a 45-degree angle to your body until your hands are at shoulder level. Keep your elbows straight as you lift. Though you are lifting from the shoulders, you don't want to raise your shoulders toward your ears; think instead of feeling your hands rising away from your body.
2. From the top of the lift, reverse direction and slowly return the weights back to starting position.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades