Learn how to do reverse dumbbell flys on incline bench. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Making sure your shoulders are evenly balanced from front to back is a must. Use this exercise to both strengthen and develop the back of your shoulders. The incline bench will help you stabilize your body so you can completely isolate your rear deltoids throughout the movement.
Shoulders (rear deltoids)
Lie face down on an incline bench set to less than a 45-degree angle with your knees bent and toes resting on the floor on either side of the bench. Your chest will be at the top of the bench with your head and neck clear. With a dumbbell in each hand, hold them straight down from your shoulders, with palms facing inward.
1. From the starting position, simultaneously raise both arms out to the side. Your elbows should stay soft (slightly bent) throughout the exercise.
2. Raise your arms only as high as the level of your back, and then lower to the starting position. Be careful not to arch your back as you lift.
3. Repeat this exercise 12 times for a full set.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades