In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform the dumbbell punch pull core exercise. Viewers will need to use a tight dumbbell to lift and a pair of heavy dumbbells to support the feet. Start by lying down on the floor with the left hand up and right hand holding the dumbbell. Now slowly raise up the right arm and lower the left. This should be done at a strong and steady pace. Alternate and switch to equalize both sides. This video will benefit those viewers who are want to strengthen their core muscles, build abdominal muscles and lose stomach fat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades