Learn how to do dumbbell up rotator on a spin bike. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
The dumbbell upward rotator helps warm up and strengthen the rotator cuff muscles. Do this exercise with light weights to loosen them up and help minimize the risk of injury. This on-the-bike variation adds an additional balance and coordination challenge as you must keep your cadence up while doing the exercise.
Shoulders (rotator cuffs), Legs
Sit on an upright indoor bike or spin bike holding dumbbells in each hand in front of you with your elbows and armpit held at a 90-degree angle. As this is a warm-up exercise, use light weights. Set the bike to heavy resistance and begin pedaling.
1. As you continue to pedal, slowly raise the dumbbells until they are straight up and your forearms are perpendicular to the floor. Be sure to maintain the 90-degree angle of your elbow and armpit.
2. Reverse the motion and bring the dumbbells back to starting position
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades