Learn how to do speed dumbbell twisting curls. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
For this variation on the standard dumbbell curl, you'll combine a swift and powerful hammer curl on the upswing with a regular curl on the way down to add a twisting challenge to your bicep workout.
Stand upright with your feet about hip-width apart and a dumbbell in each hand at your sides with your palms facing inward. Stabilize your shoulder blades and squeeze your upper arms tightly against your rib cage so that your shoulders are motionless throughout the entire movement.
1. From the starting position, lift the dumbbells up together in a fast and powerful hammer bicep curl, keeping the palms facing in and the upper arms tight at your sides. Try to lift with speed and control all the way through the arc of the lift.
2. When you reach the top of the hammer curl, twist the dumbbells so that your palms are facing in toward you and lower the dumbbells down in a regular curl.
3. At the bottom of the regular curl, twist the dumbbells back to starting hammer curl position and begin your next curl.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades