Learn how to do single-leg twisting dumbbell curls. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Balance is everything in this combo bicep curl, which combines a one-legged stance with a hammer curl on the upswing and a regular curl on the way down to add a twisting challenge to your bicep workout. By standing on one leg while doing bicep curls you not only train your balance, you also further isolate your biceps because the rest of your body is too busy balancing to assist in curling.
Stand on your left leg with dumbbells held in front of your thighs in a hammer position, with your palms facing in towards each other and one end of the dumbbells touching the front of your thighs.
1. From the starting position, lift the dumbbells up in a hammer curl.
2. When you reach the top of the hammer curl, twist the dumbbells so that your palms are facing in toward you and slowly lower the dumbbells down in a regular curl.
3. At the bottom of the regular curl, twist the dumbbells back to starting hammer curl position and begin your next curl. Do an entire set of curls on your left leg for your first circuit. On the second circuit do the curls standing on your right leg.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades