When it comes to weights and lifting them, often people slack off or just forget about form because it's easy to do so. Additionally, it gets a little hard to think about sitting up straighter and rolling your shoulders down when you have a 100 pound weight above your head.
Often people are not doing the exercise they think they are because of poor form. As such, weight lifters will commonly do a bench press when they think they're doing an incline press, or a military press when they think they're doing a bench press. People fail to realize that which exercise you are doing isn't determined by the bench you use, but how you sit on it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades