Too lazy to even stand up to exercise today? No problemo, because you can complete an entire circuit of exercises without ever leaving your chair!
Take a look at this fitness video for the how-to on doing seated barbell calf raises. All it requires is that you sit on a flat, stable surface, place a set of weights on top of your quadriceps, and slowly lift your heels up and down.
"Seated barbell calf raise" is a variant of the classic "seated calf machine."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades