Darin Steen from Major League Health and Fat Loss Lifestyle demonstrates how to work out at home to get rock hard buns and glutes. You will need a wood floor or a ceramic tile floor that's nice and slick to do the exercises. Lie down on your back on the floor and extend your arms so you have a nice shoulder base. Then, point your toes up, dig your heels in and drive your hips up towards the ceiling. Squeeze your buns and hamstrings for 10 repetitions. On your last repetition, straighten out your leg and pulse it up and down for 10 repetitions. Repeat with the other leg to get a great in home workout.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades