In this video from fatlosslifestyle we learn how to widen your shoulders and upper back with a few exercises. This is a workout you do twice a week. First is a dumbbell overhead press. Bring dumbbells up to starting position, turn palms in to face a bit. Keep dumbbells above shoulder lift up. Don't let the dumbbells touch though when you bring them above your head. Repeat this action. Find a weight where the last 3 are difficult in the 12-14 range. The next exercise you need a flat bench. This is a one armed dumbbell row. Rest one hand on the bench while with the other you bring it up in a row. Repeat this action with the other arm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades