Tom Clifford, a certified personal trainer with Gold's Gym, teaches us how to do squats. In this video, he uses a 20 pound barbell, which is not a lot of weight. You put it behind your neck, and rest it on your "traps," or the top of your shoulders. Place your feet shoulder width apart, and keep your back straight and flexed. Go down as if you are going to sit in a chair. Your knees should be over your heels, not over your toes. Go all the way down into a sitting position, then back up. That's one rep. Do about 3 sets, about 15-20 reps each for muscular endurance, a bit less if you are training for muscular strength.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades