Learn how to do single leg knee extensions. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
These extensions will help you strengthen and bulk up your quads. Important note: Do not do this exercise if you have any knee pain or injuries.
Sit on a leg extension machine with only one leg behind the resistance bar and the other neutrally to the side. Be sure to keep your center lifted through this exercise—no slouching.
1. From the starting position, use only the one leg to lift the resistance bar until your leg is straight. Maintain the flex in your quads throughout the lift.
2. Reverse direction and return your leg slowly to the starting position, resisting the downward pull of the weight as you do so. Be sure not to let your lower leg come further back than perpendicular to the floor, as this puts too much tension on the tendons around your knee.
3. Do a full set with one leg, and then switch and repeat with the other leg.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades