Unilateral exercises are easier than bilateral exercises, so it's safer to start with these types of weight lifting workouts if you're an exercise beginner.
Watch this video to learn the unilateral farmer's walk exercise, which involves walking around while toting a heavy weight in one hand and keeping yourself steady by sucking in your abs.
Coach Nick Tumminello shows you how do perform the farmers walk exercise circuit for fat loss. This four corners farmers walk workout uses dumbbells and involves unilateral strength exercises.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades