Learn how to do standing cable chest flys. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Chest flys develop the pectoral muscles for a broad, strong chest.
Stand in front of the cable machine with a handle in each hand and your arms extended out to the sides. Keep your hands slightly in front of the line of your chest. Stagger your feet so that one leg is forward. The forward knee should not come in front of the ankle or knee injury may result.
1. Press your arms together in front of you until your arms are extended and your hands meet.
2. From the completed chest fly, allow your arms to return to the starting position, maintaining a controlled movement. It is very important not to lock your elbows during this exercise. Keep your elbows soft, with a slight bend in them, throughout the entire movement. Your wrists should also remain straight.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 above for a full set of 12 repetitions, switching to the other leg forward halfway through the set.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades