Dead lifts have a great corrective capacity when done properly.The dead lifts can be done just by picking weights off the floor or in a smart and meticulous way.When doing dead lifts there is a lot of rotation in the upper arm,and many people or athletes are not doing the dead lifts properly.When you do an external rotation you automatically force extension and that can put you in a great anatomical position for dead lifts.The exercise itself is simple,you have an iron bar,lift it,draw the shoulder blades back together,keep the neck long and look straight.Most of athletes will start shrugging down and probably drop it in few seconds.So as a coach you take 2 fingers put them between the shoulder blades and tell them to draw your fingers together.And as they are holding that bar the shoulder blades will draw your fingers together in the same time holding the bar.This static exercise thrown in at the end of the season can be great and can fix most common mistakes in dead lifts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades