The supine pull-up is generally performed on a Smith machine. This exercise is a modified version of the classic pull-up. It is sometimes referred to as an inverted pull-up. The first step in this exercise is to adjust the bar height. The bar height should be approximately 4 feet high. You can adjust the bar height as needed. Next, ensure your handgrip is slightly wider than shoulder width apart. For this exercise, use an overhand grip. With your arms fully extended, pull yourself (neck/chest area) up to the bar, then return to the starting position.
Bar height should be approx. 4 ft high. Position arms slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
Pull yourself up to the bar (neck and chest area).
Return to the starting position and repeat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades