Learn how to do stability ball dumbbell reverse flys. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Think you have to move your legs to tone them? Think again. For this exercise, just stabilizing your upper body on the stability ball gives your legs a great workout, while you work your shoulders one at a time using dumbbells.
Lie face down on a stability ball, with your toes on the floor behind you and your knees bent slightly and off the floor. Your shoulders will be slightly ahead of the edge of the ball. Take a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing inward and your elbows soft. Your hands will be just ahead of your shoulders and together, with the dumbbells resting lightly on the floor.
1. From the starting position, lift one arm directly out to the side in a reverse fly, contracting your shoulder blades together and flattening your upper body against the stability ball as you lift. Use your legs to keep your body stable on top of the ball. At the top of your motion, the weight should be at or slightly above the level of your back.
2. Slowly lower the weight back to the starting position. Perform a full set with one arm, and then immediately do another set with the other arm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades