Use cable weight machines for shoulder exercises. Learn tips and techniques for working out the chest, back, shoulders, and arms in this weightlifting video. Take action: work anterior and lateral deltoids by pulling handle straight up to side, but don't lock elbows, raise arms straight out to the front. Lance is certified personal trainer through American Fitness Association of America. He graduated from UNC with a biology degree and currently works for a gym. He specializes in weight training, circuit training, endurance training, and teaching people the proper forms for exercise. He enjoys helping others reach their goals. Watch this video fitness tutorial and learn how to do should exercises using cables.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades