Learn how to do seated reverse flys. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Seated reverse dumbbell flys strengthen and develop the rear deltoids, the often-used but hard-to-isolate back of your shoulders.
Shoulders (rear deltoids)
Holding dumbbells in each hand with your palms facing in toward you, sit on a flat bench your feet together on the floor in front of you. Lean your upper body over your thighs, allowing the dumbbells to hang down on either side of your legs. Tilt the dumbbells at a slight angle so that your pinky will lead the hand in the outward movement. Your elbows should stay soft (slightly bent) throughout the exercise.
1. From the starting position, simultaneously extend both arms up and out to the sides using the back of your shoulders to do work. Maintain the position of your arms as you lift and keep your traps relaxed throughout movement (do not shrug).
2. Extend out until your arms are level to your back, and then reverse direction and slowly return to the starting position, maintaining flexion in your rear deltoids as you lower the dumbbells back down.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades