If you feel like your muscles are starting to sag and weaken, check out this tutorial. In this video, professional fitness trainer, Kathy Kaehler, will show you how to perform some simple strength training exercises that will make a big difference for your body. These exercises are quick and easy and will even fit into the schedules of working or busy moms. Kathy trains many celebrities and appears as fitness correcspondent on the Today Show in New York City. Follow along with her as she demonstrates a strength training program, designed especially for women.
A strength training program is best started by working out two to three times a week with one's own body weight. In this tutorial from Modern Mom, you will gain an understanding of what muscles to work and how to maximize your exercise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades