Learn how to do mock military pull ups on a squat rack with your feel on the floor. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
These military pull-ups push your back muscles to their limit; modifications mean you can work up to the hardest level in stages.
Place the squat bar on the squat rack at shoulder height. Stand perpendicular to the squat rack and grasp the center of the bar with your hands facing in opposite directions, then squat down until your legs are bent and your arms almost fully extended above you.
1. From the squat position, and keeping your toes on the floor, slowly pull yourself directly upward, bringing your head to one side of the bar. Use your feet to "spot" yourself, but try to put as little weight on them as possible. At the top of your lift, your chin should be just above the level of your hands, with your neck straight—do not crane your neck.
2. Lower yourself back to the squat position, with your feet light on the floor, and then repeat for a full set of 12 pull-ups, bringing your head up on alternate sides of the bar for each repetition.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades