In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform hanging knee ups. This exercise targets the abdominal muscles. Users will need to use a smith rack for this exercise. Begin by hanging on the top of the smith rack. Users should have a bar behind the rack that will support the back area. While hanging, users will point the chin down and bring the knees up. Then raise the chin up and bring knees down. Continue performing this movement in a series of sets and repetitions. This video will benefit those viewers who want to lose fat on their stomach and build abdominal muscles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades