Learn how to do dumbbell walking lunges. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Walking lunges give the muscle-building benefits of traditional lunges with the additional benefit of balance and control training. Add the weight of dumbbells to increase the difficulty.
Stand on the floor with your feet hip-width apart, holding the dumbbells in your hands at your sides with palms facing inward.
1. From the starting position, step your left foot forward and drop your right knee down into a lunge. Lower the right knee down until the left quadriceps (thigh) is parallel to the floor. Keep the weight of your left leg primarily on the heel and do not allow the left knee to come out in front of your toes, or you'll risk knee and other injury.
2. From the bottom of the lunge, stand up, step forward with your right leg, and drop your left knee down into a lunge on the other side.
3. Do a total of 12 pairs of walking lunges for your first set. For your second set, repeat the steps above, but try holding the dumbbells up at your shoulders while you do the lunges.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades