Learn how to do dumbbell swings on single leg. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
This combination exercise mixes dumbbell lateral and front raises with a one-legged support to train your shoulders, legs, balance, and coordination. You'll use your entire core and your standing leg to support you as you push your shoulders to the limit.
Stand upright with dumbbells held in each hand at your sides and your palms facing inward. Lift one foot slightly off the floor so that you are balancing on one leg.
1. From the starting position, lift your arms straight out to the sides until they are extended at shoulder level. Keep your arms stretched long throughout the movement.
2. Reverse direction and lower your arms back down to your sides, keeping them straight .
3. Immediately raise both arms directly in front of you. Keep your palms facing inward, and your arms extended throughout. At the top of your motion, your arms will extend directly in front of you at shoulder level.
4. Do the pair of lifts 12 times for a full set. For your second set, switch your base leg.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades