Learn how to do double dumbbell rows. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Though the movement of dumbbell rows comes through your arms, the muscle development will be in your back. Bring your shoulder blades together and keep your shoulders away from your ears as you do these.
Take a dumbbell in each hand and stand upright with your feet roughly hip-width apart. Bend your knees slightly and bring your shoulders forward until your back is parallel with the floor. To support this position, think of pressing your hips back, so that your weight is over your heels and you are "sitting" slightly to engage your abs. Your arms should now extend straight down toward the floor with palms facing each other.
1. From the starting position, begin bending your elbows and pulling the dumbbells up and back toward your hips, keeping your elbows close to your body.
2. Keep your shoulder blades squeezed slightly toward each other as you bring the elbows all the way up past your hips, trying to "wrap" your elbows around behind your back.
3. When you have taken your elbows as high as you can, begin lowering the arms back to their extended position, maintaining the resistance in your back muscles, and keeping your abs engaged as your arms lower toward the floor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades