In this how-to video, Nisha Obaidullah will show you how to do proper dead lifts. Start off with an olympic bar. Step up to the bar. Keep the bar as close to your body as possible. Pick the bar up with your knuckles facing outward. Make sure you drive through with the glutes. Stand up with the bar. Next, squat down with the bar. The hips will be brought backwards and your head looking forward. Use the glutes to drive back up to standing position. The bar should be just below the knees when you go back down. This video shows you great visual tips in order to do proper dead lifts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades