The deadlift is a great way to build muscles and strength in the lower half of your body. It is one of the oldest known weight lifting excersises and is vastly used around the fitness world. Even though it is pretty popular, some people still do it incorrectly. This video will show you exactly how to do deadlifts properly.
Shin Ohtake demonstrates how to properly perform a deadlift. Deadlift is a great way to strengthen your posterior chain hip extensors which are your glutes, hamstrings, and the muscles in your low back. Strengthening your hip extensors by doing exercises like the deadlift will help you with athletic endeavour that includes running, jumping and even skating.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades