Get the shoulders of a boxer without ever entering the ring. This exercise builds your shoulders with a series of classic boxing moves, with weights in each hand to up the ante. Learn how to do dumbbell punches (the four types are: side-to-side, cross up, cross down, and hooks). Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Stand upright with your feet wider than your shoulders and your knees slightly bent. Sit down into your hips and engage your abdominals. Hold dumbbells in each hand just above shoulder level. Your elbows should be bent close to your body, and the dumbbells held with palms facing each other.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades