In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform the best six pack abs exercise. In this video, viewers will be performing the plank and side plank exercises. Users should be straight and have hips pushed down. Pull the belly button up, squeeze the pelvic muscle high, point the chin down and squeeze in stomach. Hold this position for about 30 seconds. On the side plank go in a straight position, squeeze, pulse up and feel the oblique muscle. This video will benefit those viewers who want to build abdominal muscles, lose stomach fat and strengthen core muscles. Users will also learn nutritional principles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades