Darin Stein from Fat Loss Lifestyle demonstrates how to build your pectoral muscles with exercise tips. Put two medicine balls into the butt of your palms, not your fingertips, for pushups. Lower your body for two seconds, keeping your elbows apart. Get a real nice stretch in the chest and push your body up. Do fourteen pushups. For an advanced workout, elevate your feet when doing the pushups. Walk a 65 millimeter resistance ball to your toes and continue doing the pushups. In addition to toning your chest muscles, these exercises will refine your balance and define your rotator muscles and tendons.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades